Circular Hollow Sections (CHS) are a type of metal profile with a hollow tubular cross section and excellent resistance to torsion. The wall thickness is uniform around the section, and CHS and RHS (rectangular) are commonly used in welded steel frames where members experience loading in multiple directions.
- Become A YOUSTEELTUBE Cutomer
- Please send your message to us
- Provide Sample
- Timely reply, 24 hour quoteProvide Sample
- How long does it take to sign a contract, no regrets
- Urgent order, 100% prepaid, priority production