How do you measure tube size?
Tubing is measured using the size of the inside diameter (I.D.) and outside diameter (O.D.). The measurement between the inside and outside diameter of a plastic tube is referred to as “the wall” and is used to measure tube strength: the thicker the wall, the stronger the tube.
- Become A YOUSTEELTUBE Cutomer
- Please send your message to us
LARGE SQUARE STEEL TUBE CONNECTION
The professional manufacturing capacity of YOUSTEELTUBE strongly guarantees the high quality, competitive price and short delivery.
- Provide Sample
- Timely reply, 24 hour quoteProvide Sample
- How long does it take to sign a contract, no regrets
- Urgent order, 100% prepaid, priority production