How do you measure square tube steel?
The Steel Tube Institute of North America specifies the measurement of square tubing by its outside width. For example, a tube with 2-inch wide sides calls out as 2 by 2 inches. Sizes range from 1-1/4 by 1-1/4 inch to 32 by 32 inch. From 1-1/4 inches to 2-1/2 inches, the sizing varies by a quarter-inch.
- Become A YOUSTEELTUBE Cutomer
- Please send your message to us
LARGE SQUARE STEEL TUBE CONNECTION
The professional manufacturing capacity of YOUSTEELTUBE strongly guarantees the high quality, competitive price and short delivery.
- Provide Sample
- Timely reply, 24 hour quoteProvide Sample
- How long does it take to sign a contract, no regrets
- Urgent order, 100% prepaid, priority production
KEEP IN TOUCH